Experienced Family Law Guidance in Campbell and San Jose, California Nancy L. Roberts Profile

Campbell California Family Law and Divorce-Nancy L. Roberts, Attorney at Law Profile

experienced Campbell California Family Law and Divorce
Protecting your family and children from the emotional strain of legal issues can be a difficult task to face alone. When complex family law issues arise, the assistance of an experienced and caring lawyer can be invaluable in your search for the resolutions and closure you need to move forward with your lives.

over 18 years of legal experience

With over 18 years of legal experience, I, Nancy L. Roberts, Attorney at Law, work diligently to offer caring family law guidance to families throughout Campbell and the surrounding San Jose area in California. With your family's best interests always in mind, I strive to offer the caring and understanding guidance you deserve during this trying time.

Personal Service Tailored to Your Specific Needs

In order to help your family find the closure they deserve, I strive to offer accessible and caring assistance throughout my representation to you. While I can be as aggressive as the situation demands, I believe in offering honest and informative assistance at every step in your proceedings.


==============
Caring and Effective Family Law Assistance in the Greater Campbell Area


"At my law firm, I care deeply about my clients and their families. I work hard to help them achieve positive solutions to difficult family law problems." — Nancy Roberts

Campbell California Family Law and Divorce-Nancy L. Roberts, Attorney at Law OVERVIEW

Previous Law Firm Name
Nancy L Roberts
Practice Areas
  • Family Law, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Divorce, Property Division, Domestic Violence, Restraining Orders, Paternity, Post Marital Judgments

Contact My Office for the Assistance You Deserve

With an undergraduate degree in psychology and as a former registered nurse, I have insight into the medical and emotional issues that often accompany the legal issues you are facing. As a result, I am able to offer the emotional support your family needs throughout your legal proceedings, helping you limit the emotional strain experienced by yourself and your children.
Over my years in practice, I have learned effective strategies for addressing various family law issues, including:
  • Child and spousal support
  • Custody and visitation
  • Child custody modification
  • Contested divorce
  • Uncontested divorce
  • Spousal support
  • Marital property division
  • Domestic violence
  • Unbundled family law services
  • Paternity
  • Post-marital modification of orders
Attorneys
  • Roberts, Nancy L.
Address
155 E. Campbell Ave.Suite 255 CampbellCA 95008

source : www.nancy-roberts-law.com